To ensure student safety and supervision after school, we are enacting the following changes/revisions to afternoon dismissal.
1. Students who ride first load buses are to gather their materials and head directly to the bus. First load students should be on the bus by 3:00.
2. Students who ride second load buses are to gather their belongings and report to the cafeteria by 3:05. These students must remain in the cafeteria until their bus arrives.
3. Car riders who are picked up by parents/guardians in the side parking lot between 2:55-3:10 may gather their belongings and exit the building through the side doors of Gym 1.
4. Car riders who are picked up between 3:10-3:30 must wait in the cafeteria to be picked up. Parents/guardians picking up these students should do so in the front of the school, NOT in the side parking lot. *ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP BY 3:30, AT THE LATEST.
5. Students who are waiting for practice to begin must be supervised by a certified coach/director/sponsor. If the coach/director/sponsor is not present and/or visible, the students must wait in the cafeteria until they have appropriate supervision. Students will not be able to hang out in the gym, locker room, teacher classrooms, or in any other location.