Welcome to the WES Counseling Program Homepage!
Williamstown Elementary School Counseling Program Mission Statement:
The Mission of the Williamstown Elementary School Counseling Program is to engage all students and inspire them to obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve success in an ever-evolving world. The comprehensive school counseling program will empower all students and ensure they are proficient in academic, career, and personal/social domains so they can achieve success. The school counseling program will educate and equip students with skills for overcoming barriers and increasing resilience and perseverance. As a result, students will transition to Junior High prepared for success while moving towards college and career readiness and their future as a lifelong learner.
- School Counseling Program Information
- What does a School Counselor do?
- 5th Grade Referral
Students/Parent & Guardian (K-4)
Please use this form to refer yourself or your child/dependent
For internal use only
- Brain Break Rooms
- Sunday Scoop
- Supporting Children (and Yourself) During COVID-19
- Scholastic Parent Resources
- Tips for Handling Anxiety
- American School Counselor Association
- Children's Mental Health
- Kids and Mental Health
- Resources for Children with Special Needs
- Career Information
- Stand Up Against Bullying
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- How to Help Students With ADHD
- Social Skills Lessons
- KY Safe Schools